This document regulates the rules and conditions of the VIRTUAL CHALLENGE 2020 competition (hereinafter also referred as “competition”) on the website of the competition announcer PRAGMATIC SOLUTIONS s.r.o. (hereinafter referred as “Statute”).
I. COMPETITION ANNOUNCER
Business name: Pragmatic Solutions s.r.o.,
The place of business: Hodvábna 1291/1 075 01 Trebišov, Slovakia
Identification number: 52760863
Registered in the District Court of Košice I.
Registration number: 47643 / V
(hereinafter referred to as the “competition announcer”)
II. SUBJECT OF THE COMPETITION
- The subject of the competition is participation in Virtual challenges. The announcer of the competition currently offers 13 challenges.
- Competitors will be able to meet the challenges within 2 months from registration. Competitors who fulfill at least one of the selected challenges, are obliged to take a photo with the VIRTUAL CHALLENGE T-Shirt before / during / after the challenge and upload this photo to the website www.virtualchallenge.sk, where the competition will take place and tag this picture with #virtualchallengesk and @virtualchallenge.sk on Facebook or Instagram.
III. COMPETITION DEADLINE
- The competition lasts from 10.09.2020 to 10.12.2020. The announcer reserves the right to change the competition deadline n for the competition.
IV. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION
- Anyone may take part in the competition. However, for persons under the age of 18, the written consent of the legal representative is required to participate in the competition, which is necessary to send to the e-mail address email@example.com no later than 48 hours after the registration.
- A contestant who is in an employment relationship or in another relationship similar to the employment relationship in relation to the announcer of the competition or persons close to the persons listed in this paragraph in the sense of the definition of a close person in § 116 of Act no. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code as amended may not take part in the competition.
- The competitor will participate in the competition and is included in the draw for the prizes listed in Art. VII. Statute if, within the period provided for in Article III. of the Statute shall be entered into the competition by registration form, which can be found on the website www.virtualchallenge.sk a at the same time he will complete the challenge, he will take a picture before / during / after the challenge with the VIRTUAL CHALLENGE T-Shirt and he will publish the given photo in his profile on the social networks FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM with tags: #virtualchallengesk and @virtualchallenge.sk
- When registering, the contestant is obliged to fill in the registration form located on the website website www.virtualchallenge.sk and pay the registration fee, which will be listed at registration. The registration fee is non-refundable. In case the competitor does not pay the registration fee fee will not be included in the competition. The registration of the competitor becomes successful crediting the said fee to the account of the announcer. It will be about this fact the contestant is informed by e-mail at the e-mail address he entered during registration.
- The competitor will be photographed before / during / after the challenge so that it is clearly visible in the photo his, environment and VIRTUAL CHALLENGE T-shirt and uploads the photo in his profile on Facebook or Instagram
- Uploading photos from invitations to a personal profile must be performed during the competition, i. from 10/09/2020 to 10/12/2020 If the contestant uploads a photo from the challenge on 10/12/2020, and later, on the uploaded photo will not be taken into account.
- The announcer of the competition is aware of possible bad weather conditions (fog, rain, wind, snow), or other circumstances that will impair the participant’s photos and will take them into account when judging.
- Every approved photo is included in the competition, i.e. the competitor participates in several challenges for which he is registered, paid the registration fee for the given challenges, was taken for each challenge with a VIRTUAL CHALLENGE T-shirt and the given photo was approved.